-Pick up from your Hotel
-Travel by private minivan
-Tour Leader for all day
- Ferry-boat/train tickets (30 euro/person)
The Cinque Terre National Park is one of Italy’s most beautiful destinations.
This tour dedicates a full day to discover these charming fishing villages and the paths between them which offer a spectacular view of the Ligurian Coast.
You will also marvel at the stone walls and terraces that villagers have created over the years for vineyards and olive trees.
**There is no hiking on our tour but we do not suggest it for people with walking difficulties.
- Pick up/drop off at your Hotel
- Travel by private comfortable minivan with AC
- Tour Leader for all day who will lead you from one village to another
- Tickets for ferry-boat or train
*Ferry-boats don't work from November 1st to March 30th so in this time of the season we will use just the minivan and the train.